Monday

Frank Lasee, meet the Green Bay Gazette

On October 14th, the Green Bay Gazette interviewed our favorite moronic Wisconsin legislator Dr. Franky L. We learned lots of interesting stuff:

-Frank was on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart after he announced his 'more guns in schools' platform.

-Frank likes us: "Q. You don't think it's fair that the Journal Sentinel columnist brought up your personal information. A. You know, I'm an elected official, I guess I'm a pinata, you can attack me, and that's part of life — I have a third child, I have three daughters who are wonderful, beautiful."

-If you're wondering what the end of that quote is about, Franky confirmed the existence of an out-of-wedlock daughter, which means we can talk about it all we want without fear of a defamation action. He hates himself, though: "I highly recommend the more preferred order of getting married and then have children. I would recommend that for everyone."

Only one more little tidbit merits mention. In defense of guns in schools: "Are you aware that today we have gun safes that are only accessible by thumbprints, up to five thumbprints? Some of the argument or concern was that students might get hold of a school's weapon easily … the protocol I would expect schools to be taught is that the weapon is only to be taken out when someone is in the school or coming into the school with a gun."

It's always nice when those school shooters call in advance so we can get our whole faculty over to the gun safe to open it up and be ready for them!

No comments: