Friday

Britney Spears has a new roll

Bungled belated apologizer? No, nothing to do with KFed (thank god I haven't heard that name since he was flipping burgers in a Super Bowl commercial?). Apparently a few months ago Britney hit a photographers car one too many times (perhaps her song was playing at the time?) and felt the need to apologize yesterday. Unfortunately, nobody proofread her statement:

"I apologize to the pap for a stunt that was done 4 months ago regarding an umbrella," Spears said in a statement posted Wednesday on her Web site. "I was preparing my character for a roll (sic) in a movie where the husband never plays his part so they switch places accidentally. I take all my rolls very seriously and got a little carried away. Unfortunately I didn't get the part." (stupidity in original).


I need a redeye, a cigarette and a vicodin, stat.

1 comment:

Kimbersmith said...

The woman is genius. I say we invite her to become an honorary member of the court and write concurring opinions whenever she wants.