Tuesday

Don't hate the playa, hate the game

Arthur Friedman has a guy with his same last name, my boy CT's homie Milton Friedman, rolling in his grave. Milton, a proponent of the free market, played like there would someday no longer be any playing. Arthur Friedman, however, hating on players, needed a good cry in front of a jury over being played on.

He got $4,802 from the guy who legally alienated his wife's affections by, apparently, having mad skillz. What he really needed, of course, was a whambulance that serves whamburgers and french cries, and he needed it stat.

"'This guy ruined my life -- he backstabbed me,' Arthur Friedman told the Chicago Sun-Times. 'What he did was wrong. And I did what I had to do to get my point across.'"

What ever happened to the good ol' days of meeting out in front of the saloon and taking care of this like men?

The cunning affection-burglar German Blinov "doesn't deny having a relationship with Natalie Friedman while she was married, but he was surprised to learn he could be sued for it." Like the rest of you, I'm asking myself WWWJDD, and I think he'd advise Mr. Blinov to read the goddamn statute book before gallivanting around town inserting himself into someone else's affections. He must have an affection alienation affectation ... or is it now an affliction?

No comments: