Thursday

PIMBY



Even though property is a five-credit class that every second-semester law student at JP's prestigious law school must take, there is only one rule for the whole semester (unless you have a TA, in which case there are no rules, or lots of rules, or one rule that nobody knows any of the rules, TA included, so even rule-status is totally rule-less): NIMBY. People don't want bad shit in their backyard.

However, there's a proposal to build a huge park in Madison near JP's apartment. In honor of that wonderful idea, I'm creating PIMBY (Please, In My BackYard) theory. I want Madison's central park to be located right near East Baldwin where that picture's taken, and I want there to be all sorts of sweet stuff going on IMBY.

1 comment:

Kimbersmith said...

I really like the sound of "PIMBY". It has an nice ring to it. I think it should really be a word, as I enjoy saying it out loud. Pimby. Pimby.

Hm. Next pet's name, perhaps?