Monday

Conservapedia Conserva-spotlight: Blocking my fucking IP

Well, I think those knobs over at Conservapedia have finally hired a non-Originalist (the computer doesn't work how it worked in 1793) to monitor the IP addresses of people trying to create accounts. Subsequently, I think Dr. Nugz and I have been banned on just about all of the JPSLS IP addresses. We're to the point where, even when I can create an account, I get banned for being a "sock puppet" (a word Conservapedians have just learned in the last month or so for people who just create new accounts when one account gets banned) of Dr. Nugz' original account that took them forever to ban.

If you're a JPSLS student and you're reading this in class, go to Conservapedia and try to create an account. If you can, please leave a comment telling myself and Dr. Nugz what room you did it from. Maybe we've just exhausted our classrooms (if I can't get an account, how I can take the Supreme Court class?) Conservapedia is unwittingly missing our contributions, like this entry on Cheesy Potatoes that they, for some reason, have not taken down yet. Education at its finest.

UPDATE: "Account creation from this IP address (XX.YY.ZZZ.$$$) has been blocked. This is probably due to persistent vandalism from your school or Internet service provider." If cheesy potatoes are vandalism, we're all fucked.

1 comment:

Sweet Benny said...

JP- you better get your anonymizer working and pollute CP with your trousersnake and goatse trash. Yippee.