Thursday

Either I'm just loopy...

or this is one of the funnier lines in a case I've ever read. From Yauger v. Skiing Enterprises, Inc. (JPSLS students may remember this case from "Contracts: Law in Action I"):

The first case involved an accident during a stock car race at a county race track. The plaintiff, a driver in the race, sustained severe brain damage when, after crashing through the guardrail surrounding the racetrack, racetrack rescue personnel sprayed chemicals into his burning car, creating toxic fumes.

This just kills me. I figured the dude would run into a tree or something. Nope, seems like he made it through the crashing part all well and good. Just couldn't deal with the toxic chemicals they sprayed into his car afterwards. I bet he was like "would you motherfuckers stop spraying me with those toxic chemicals before I get brain damage? I'm fine in here."

No comments: